The Business entity such as Proprietary Concerns/Partnership Firms/ LLP/ AOP/HUF/ Companies, etc. must follow various statutory compliances monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annually. For the benefit of all and timely compliances related to various laws applicable to be followed for the month of August (July Commitments) are listed below:
Due Date Category Description
- 03-08-2020 GST Quarterly Return for taxpayers having an aggregate turnover up to Rs.1.5 Crore for the period April 2020-June 2020 (GSTR 1)
- 05-08-2020 GST Monthly Return for taxpayers having an aggregate turnover more than Rs.1.5 Crore for the month of June 2020 (GSTR 1)
- 07-08-2020 Income Tax Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of July, 2020. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.
- 15-08-2020 Income Tax Certificate for Tax deducted at source to employees in respect of salary paid and tax deducted during Financial year 2019-2020.
- (The due date for issuing certificate has been extended from 15th June 2020 to 15th August 2020 vide the Taxation and other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance 2020 read with notification No 35/2020 dated 24-0-2020)
- 15-08-2020 Provident Fund Monthly PF Payment for the month of July 2020
- 15-08-2020 ESIC payment for the month of July 2020.
- 25-08-2020 PF Return filing for July 2020 (including pension and insurance scheme forms)
- 31-08-2020 GST Monthly Return for TCS Collector for the period March 2020-July 2020 (GSTR 08)
- 31-08-2020 GST Monthly Return for Non-Resident foreign taxpayers for the period March 2020- July 2020 (GSTR 05)
- 31-08-2020 GST Monthly Return for Non-Resident OIDAR for the period March 2020-July 2020 (GSTR 5A)
- 31-08-2020 GST Monthly Return for input service distributor for the period March 2020-July2020 (GSTR 06)
- 31-08-2020 GST Monthly Return for TDS Collector for the period March 2020-July 2020 (GSTR 07)
- 31-08-2020 GST Annual Return for Composition Dealer (GST-04) for period FY 2019-2020